Thursday 9 May 2013

GlossyBox's 2nd Birthday - Covent Garden

Yesterday I went to down to Glossybox's 2nd Birthday in Covent Garden! 
There was a massive Glossybox and a big timer next to it, counting down the time until the box next opened. Whilst I was waiting for the box countdown, Amber Antherton From Made In Chelsea, was on stage talking about her beauty regime and favourite products. There was also girls giving out little bags with some treats in.


When the timer hit 00:00 the box opened and there were girls inside handing out free Glossybox's. Although it was of course nice to see and be a part of, the amount of pushing, shoving and pure chaos was a little bit of a nightmare. I was near the front and I did manage to bag myself my free Glossybox (Yay to me), however could I move away from the front to get out of the crushing craziness, no.
The box didn't stay open for long and it soon closed and there were a lot of disappointed faces around. Amongst the sad faces were also alot of smiley, excited faces opening up their boxes and seeing what goodies they had inside.


Inside my is: 
Jelly Pong Pong - Fairy lashes mascara
Beautiful Movements Cosmetics - Prime and Create mixing medium
Premae - Harmony Balm
Roger and Gallet - Fleur de Figuiern sachets
Headline Colours - Poolside Party nail polish 083
Glossybox mini nail files

In my little goodie bag I got:
Glossybox eye mask
Lollipop
Glossybox blusher - glossy rosewood

Who else went down to Glossybox's 2nd Birthday celebrations?

1 comment:

  1. There are various types of Ulta beauty boxes available in the market. The details of these are given in this blog post for you to checkout now..Ulta Beauty Box

    ReplyDelete